Forgive Me, Osu Appeals To Nigerians

BEVERLY OSU, one of the two Nigerian housemates at the just-concluded Big Brother Africa — The Chase edition has begged Nigerians to forgive her for the embarrassment she caused the country at the competition. The video vixen who caused quite a stir when she had sex with another housemate Angelo from South Africa finished in the top five of the reality show after surviving nomination for the entire season.

Speaking with Vanguard after the show, Beverly disclosed the controversies that surrounded her in the house weren’t intentional.
“I don’t feel happy about it (the embarrassment) because this was the first time I represented the country in any continental competition. But the fact remains that if you didn’t go for it, you wouldn’t know how it’s in the House.

“I wasn’t there with my cellphone to be able to communicate with the outside world. I was just there alone. I’m sorry for embarrassing my country. I didn’t do it intentionally. My participation in the show was not to embarrass my country. I am a proud Nigerian.”

During her stay, the 21-year-old model revealed to her fellow housemates that she plans on getting married next year, saying: “I am ripe for marriage.”

When asked by her fellow housemates what she would do if South African Angelo was not interested in tying the knot next year, she replied: “There are lots of other fish in the sea.”

Beverly went into the house single but got into a relationship with South African housemate Angelo who actually had a strong relationship with Candice Arends outside the house.

source:

Forgive Me, Osu Appeals To Nigerians Forgive Me, Osu Appeals To Nigerians Reviewed by Admin on 10:29 Rating: 5

No comments:

Have your say.....Post a comment Here!

Powered by Blogger.